Your benefits of modular design at a glance
- Fast return on investment through short construction times with central factory production
- Low planning costs due to an already fully developed concept
- Establishment according to Lean Construction methodology and project management
- Maximum efficiency thanks to reliably low installation and operating costs
- Optimized overall project costs and increased quality
The Realization Principle
≤ 50 percent faster than in solid construction, as factory production
Almost complete prefabrication of the data center in this construction phase
- Technical redundancy availability
- High security thanks to controlled access as well as multi-stage safety and zon concept
- Additions and extensions are also possible during operation
- Optimal land use Use of natural building materials with high recyclability
- Use of the latest high-energy TGA components
The data center uses the redundant building technique.
The Hybrid module construction developed by ADK provides the architect best planning options for implementing the areas that serve the reliability. The individual custom-made room modules can be optimally defined and equipped.
The air-conditioning technology used by ADK in the field of clean room ensures maximum efficiency and security. The equipment of the modules meets international standards and requirements.
The completely finished modules are connected at the final assembly into a single whole and the data center can be put into operation immediately.
A building extension in modular construction because of increased server capacity is possible at any time, even during operation.